Make sure to wash your hands before starting the project. And remember to HAVE FUN!
- Tape or glue dots
- Plastic pipettes (or straws with a larger diameter than the other set of straws)
- Markers, crayons, or colored pencils
- Free rocket template (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-cVjZBMBNNXUVZfX0RLd2ZycWs/view
What to Do
- Gather all your materials
- Print out the free rocket template – color the rockets and cut them out
- Cut the bottom off the plastic pipette and attach it to the back of the rocket using tape or glue dots – if you don’t have plastic pipettes use a straw instead (make sure the straw is larger than the straw you will be using for launching)
- Cut the straw to fit the length of the rocket and tape one end shut so it’s completely sealed. Attach it to your rocket with glue dots or tape.
- Slip the straw into the pipette (or larger straw) and you’re ready to launch!
- Give your straw a big puff of air and watch it launch!