Camp Quality relies on corporate donors to support our programs for children with cancer and their families.
We encourage corporate donors to support any of the following programs:
- Ensure that over 350 children go to camp for free.
- Support our activities that include: land sports, swimming, canoeing, arts and crafts, drama, storytelling, campfires, and talent and theme nights.
- Support volunteer training for our counsellor companions.
- Support our medical teams.
- Ensure 70 teens, ages 14-17, get a great leadership and development experience
- Ensure 12 young adults, have a fun one-week adventure in the Canadian wilderness.
Thank you to our Donors
Thank you to our current corporate and community partners! Please add your name here!
Mr. Lube (c/o Superior Shercor Ltd)
Coast to Coast Against Cancer Foundation Supports Camp Quality
The Coast to Coast Against Cancer Foundation (CTCACF) supports Camp Quality Canada through a number of different events. The Tour for Kids supports our camps across the country, and Ride for Karen is another amazing event supported by CTCACF that supports our New Heights leadership program. In 2015 CTCACF donated over 40 million dollars to many different childhood cancer programs, and we are so grateful to receive such a generous support from them each year. Thank you, CTCACF!