Make sure to wash your hands before starting the project. And remember to HAVE FUN!
- 1 cup of flour
- 3 TSP baking powder
- 1 TSP salt
- Water (add till it creates a pancake batter consistency)
- Rubber bands
- Thick Paper
- Ziploc baggies
- Food colouring of choice
What to Do
- Gather all your materials
- Set up your station in an area that can get messy
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and water into a baggy and squish it together.
- Add in food colouring (optional) to make the puffy paint a fun colour!
- Tie a rubber band around the top part of the baggy to prevent spillage, and snip off a small piece of the tip of the baggy like you’re icing a cake
- Paint away on your paper to create your design
- Microwave for 30-45 seconds and watch the paint full up and grow!
Let’s see your creation! Show us what you’ve created by tagging us on social media or emailing us at email@example.com