This weekend is a great opportunity to get crafty with the kids. Play-dough is always a fun idea especially with bright fun colours. Check out this easy peasy recipe! Fun for the whole family. Don’t forget to use ziplock bags and keep everything refrigerated for when you need to pull out a quick activity. Also remember to wash your hands before starting and whenever possible use ingredients in the house to avoid going out. And last but not least, HAVE FUN!
- Flour (4 Cups)
- Salt (1 1/2 Cups)
- Vegetable Oil (2 Tbsp)
- Warm Water (1 Cup)
- Food Colouring
- 4 Bowls
- 1 Mixing Bowl
What to Do:
- First, things first, we’ve got to wash our hands!
- Pour 1/4 Cup of warm water in to each bowl.
- Add 1 shade of food colouring to each bowl (Roughly 6 drops)
- Add vegetable oil to each bowl (1/2 Tablespoon to each bowl)
- Add dry ingredients into mixing bowl (4 cups flour, 1.4 cup salt), and stir all together
- Take 1 cup of dry ingredients and add to each bowl and stir.
- On a cutting board, give a light dusting of flour.
- Dump the play-dough (one by one) on the cutting board, and kneed until nice and smooth.
- That’s all there is too it! If you make some play-dough, take a photo and tag or post to our social media!
Our friend Katie on DogTube made a great video about how to make it as well! Take a look below.
Beau Dog | Chief Barking Officer, Camp Quality Canada